What should you bring to tennis?
Players should bring:
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (provided)
- Non-marking soled shoes
- Required medication/s
- Racquet (the centre can provide a racquet for trials)
I, (or if you are under the age of 18, your parents/ guardian), hereby indemnify the All Champs Tennis Academy and staff from any responsibility and/or claim for any possible injury, damage or loss during my attendance at tennis training and agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
Parents/Guardians are encouraged to watch. However, we do ask that they do not enter the court unless requested by the coach (excluding Launch Pad and Red Stage level) where parent participation is required for the younger age groups). ACTA feels that it is extremely important that only positive reinforcement is used by players and spectators.
Public Holidays and Student Free Days
Coaching at the Club: Coaching does not go ahead on public holidays.
Coaching at schools: No school = no coaching.
Payment options for Group Classes, Private Lessons, and Fixture Programs held at All Champs Tennis Academy (ACTA) are as follows:
- Direct Debit – For full terms and conditions, see Direct Debit section below
- Quarterly – A single deduction each term (next scheduled direct date after enrolment)
- Fortnightly – Fortnightly payments. ACTA uses specific schedule dates, if you require alternative dates please contact us.
- Upfront via website registration
Please note: Transaction charges: $1.10 for bank accounts per transaction or 2.35% (minimum of $0.88c) for Visa/MasterCard per transaction (Both direct debit and upfront options)
- Alternatively, you can pay at the ACTA Pro Shop
Fees must be paid in full (or committed to via Direct Debit) prior to commencing any Group Class, Private Lesson, or Fixture Program. Coaches and Administration Staff reserve the right to refuse participation in any Group Class, Private Lesson, or Fixture Program if your account is not up to date.
ACTA offers a 10% discount for the following situations:
- Any immediate family member’s (parent, child, or sibling) Group Class or Fixtures Program that is in addition to an existing full fee Group Class or Fixtures Program.
Discounts do not apply to Private Lessons
Discounts do not accumulate
All ACTA players participating in Group Classes, Private Lessons, or Fixtures Programs must be a valid Club Member ($30-$70 annually). Payment of Club Membership will need to be paid directly to Pimpama Island Sports Association.
Direct debit** please note Ezidebit may change is fees at anytime, please refer to Ezidebit’s terms and conditions.
- Your tennis enrolment will be continuous (from term to term) unless four (4) weeks’ notice is given in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel your enrolment and direct debit.
- Ezidebit transaction charges: $1.10 for bank accounts per transaction or 2.35% (minimum of $0.88c) for Visa/MasterCard per transaction.
- Unsuccessful payments will be automatically rescheduled for the following week unless another resolution is reached with All Champs Tennis Academy
- IMPORTANT: Ezidebit will charge a rejection fee for all failed direct debits – if your card has expired, been lost, stolen or otherwise please notify the Club immediately to make alternative arrangements and avoid the rejection fee.
Click here for Ezidebit’s Terms and Conditions: Ezidebit’s Terms & Conditions
All payments are non-refundable. See Make Up Lessons.
If it is raining or looks like it is going to rain, An official decision is made:
- 1 hour prior to all Group Classes and Private Lessons
- 1 hour prior to all Fixtures Programs
Whilst every step is taken to arrive at the correct decision, please remember ACTA has no control over the weather. In the event of a lesson being washed out, please book in for a Make Up Lesson at the ACTA.
We will be updating our Facebook page and sending SMS communication to the primary contact.
Please do not make assumptions about the weather; an unexplained absence will forfeit the opportunity for a Make Up Lesson if the session goes ahead.
Make Up Lessons
All Champs Tennis Academy wants to make sure that you get the most out of your time with us, and as such we utilise Make Up Lessons for any missed Group Classes, and/or Private Lessons.
We require 2 hours’ notice via text to 0421 795 608 to advise that you or your child will be unable to attend the booked lesson. Insufficient notice for an absence will forfeit the opportunity for a Make-up lesson.
Make up Lessons are required/approved for:
- Illness or an unforeseen circumstance and ACTA has been given at 2 hours’ notice (via text)
- Public Holidays / Student Free Days
- Weather Conditions (rain, heat, lightning storms etc.) (where less than half the lesson has been completed)
- Tournaments held at the centre (for example Club Championships)
Make-up lessons will be held on the following days and bookings will be essential through the Pro Shop.
- Term 1: Saturday 6th March 2019
- Term 2: Saturday 29th June 2019
- Term 3: Saturday 21st September 2019
- Term 4: Saturday 14th December 2019
We may also be able to place you in another squad/ session, not more than 2 weeks in advance (only if spaces are available).
Make up lessons must be completed on the days above (or as arranged with Tennis admin) by week 2 of the following term.
Unfortunately, we will not be offering credits or refunds for sessions missed.
All players paying via direct debit will be automatically re-enrolled in the same program at the commencement of each new term (including a new year) unless otherwise advised by the parent/guardian as per our cancellation policy (below).
All cancellations must be made in writing to: email@example.com for Group Classes and Private Lessons.
Notice required for cancellation/s of enrolment is as follows:
- Group classes, private lessons & Fixtures Programs: 4 Weeks
- Once-off Private Lesson: 6 hrs
Any outstanding Make up Lessons must be completed within the cancellation periods stated above, any remaining Make Up Lessons will be forfeited.
Transfers between Group Classes must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants can make up to 2 Class Transfers in any term. Additional transfers will incur an administration fee ($10).
Transfers from Group Classes to Private Lessons are treated as cancellations and require four weeks’ notice (as per our cancellation policy).
Transfers from Private Lessons into Group Classes are treated as cancellations and require two weeks’ notice (as per our cancellation policy).
All ACTA players participating in Group Classes, Private Lessons, or Fixtures Programs must be a valid Club Member ($30-$70 annually).
To see full list of Benefits for Club Membership, please see below link:
Court allocation for Group Classes, Private Lessons, and Fixtures Programs are subject to change without notice. Participants are welcome to make requests for specific courts, but this allocation may change without notice depending on court requirements (e.g. tournaments, weather, availability etc.).
By participating in any Group Class, Private Lessons, or Fixtures Programs by All Champs Tennis Academy or affiliated sites (including schools) you are automatically agreeing to our companies’ policies as outlined in this document. Management reserves the right to alter/update policies without notice.